- Tip 1: If you want to help the earth, you should throw away trash and make sure you have trash bags and cans also a place to store them.
- Tip 2: It does not matter what kind of recycling bin you have, it matters if THAT YOU HAVE ONE! Get one today! They are free from your city.
- Tip 3: Get creative with your activities and use recycleable items for craft materials, such as toilet paper rolls, cereal boxes, water and soda bottles and lids. Craft ideas are limitless.
- Tip 4: If you ever ask someone if you can pick up trash from their lawn, make sure it is someone you trust.
- Tip 5: Go with a partner when giving out advice about littering.